Long weekends were made for working on cars, especially when turning them into real electric cars! This weekend was no exception. I finished up all the battery communication cables and hooked them up to the BMS. I also added in the battery disconnect to the rear trunk (with some necessary re-arrangement of the cables). Next up is adding in the control wires between BMS, Motor Controller and Charger.
I also took the opportunity of adding in the rear trunk shocks and replaced the rear trunk lid – really nice to have the lid back in place. Still a bit of cleanup near the shocks, but really nice items from camp914.